Connet enables customers to focus on core competencies while leveraging an unparalleled technology platform and access to a team of IT infrastructure experts. With solutions built to meet the needs of specific industries, we allows its customers to realize valuable cost-efficiencies.
Delivering the right mix of expertise, global reach and robust infrastructure, Connet manages the IT environments of some of the most successful organizations in the world. We developed our competency in many industry verticals over these years. This experience has helped us to understand the business needs of our customers, and solve their problems faster and better.
Customized solutions designed to fit the specific needs of specialized industries
Unparalleled speed and efficiency with a network built on Connet global infrastructure
Localized customer service gives you phone-based support right where you live with trained experts.
Whether you’re looking for the industry’s lowest latency or ways to efficiently distribute your digital media content, Connet offers a comprehensive set of distinctive solutions to satisfy a variety of individual business needs.
Each company is unique. Through our client-centered needs analysis, Connet is able to meet and exceed the expectations of each client by providing superior services and personnel tailored to each company’s specific and unique requirements. In many regards, though, companies within an industry are similar - they have similar products, methods, and issues, including IT-related issues. Connet has experience analyzing problems and implemented IT solutions particular to each of the major industries:
- Consumer Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies today are challenged with globalization and emerging new markets, Demanding Retailers, Dynamic Consumers, Brand Management, Strengthening the Relation with Retailers and Meeting Compliance Regulations. We provide the winning edge by enabling them to plan, implement and manage the entire IT landscape and extracting full value from their current investments.
- EntertainmentWe bring to entertainment companies ideas and insights to help them think about ways to securely and efficiently create, distribute and monetize content, run profitable operations and drive high performance.
- Financial, Banking and Insurance From online banking to online trading, computer networking technology has radically changed and will continue to change the way money flows through the economy. We ensure that our financial, banking, and insurance clients meet that change with reliable, secure networking solutions so that they may provide their clients with state-of-the-art service.
- Health Care. Health Care facilities expend a great deal of time and effort to meet governmental regulation, insurance, and administrative demands, all of which deter health care providers from their primary function - to provide health care. We create LAN and WAN systems which drastically reduce administrative headaches. We design automated record storage, retrieval, and backup solutions to ensure efficient administrative operation and also lessen liability. In the end, these systems allow the providers to better treat their patients.
- Hospitality. One of the most critical challenges for the hospitality market today is to increase customer loyalty. Not only does the WLAN allow staff equipped with handheld computers to bring faster, more efficient customer service to the patron at the point of activity, but it can also provide a hotspot for guests. Demand for hospitality services is driven by primarily by business and tourist travel.
- T&L (Transportation and Logistics). The transportation industry relies on logistics more than any other industry. We design and implement routing, scheduling, tracking, and communication systems to rid transportation companies of inefficiency and unnecessary expenditures. We have worked on all aspects of telecommunication market and will be able to bring these expertises and give best value solution to our customers.
- Manufacturing Many of the advancements in technology in recent years can be attributed to the manufacturing industry's ongoing quest to increase efficiency. We provide enterprise solutions that can streamline a manufacturer's business. This allows dynamic, real-time interaction between all departments, from purchasing and ordering raw materials to sales and distribution.
- Media It is driven by digital technologies, a new breed of competitors and a market shift from “mass-media” to “me-media.” The outlook is good for those preparing for it. We combines its industry experience and research to offer broadcast, portal companies fresh insight as they consider options in simplifying operations, better understanding consumers, providing content effectively and capitalizing on new opportunities to drive growth and high performance.
- Retail The Internet offers a wealth of potential benefits for retailers, including marketing, advertising, and direct sales. We provide website design, development, and maintenance for companies that wish to become part of this fastest growing market in history, the internet shopper. We also offer retailers business solutions to increase their operational efficiency and cut down administrative expenses.
- Technology This vertical has become a prominent customer base for Connet in recent years as more and more venture funded start-ups, small and mid-size technology companies are emerging in the global arena with more demanding needs for technology scale-up in development and growth management. We have a number of customers in leading edge technology areas where we are providing end-to-end support from conceptualization to delivery of products as well as support.
- Chemicals and Energy. Chemical firms are facing flat demand, high crude prices, increasing environmental costs and low-cost competition across Asia. Energy firms, responding to mergers and acquisitions and the call for alternative and reformulated fuel sources, demand the ability to change course on a dime. The success of chemicals and energy businesses depends on finding new ways to use information technology to contain costs and provide unparalleled customer service. Connet has worked with leading companies throughout the world to bring operational vision in line with changing environment. Using state of the art technology, we transform business goals into measurable results.
- Government. Networking technology provides an opportunity to bring back real community participation in the local, state, and federal levels of government. It also provides potential for efficient, cost-effective alternatives to traditionally cumbersome and labor intensive administrative tasks. We design and implement solutions to make these things happen.
- Legal. The legal field is driven by rules and deadlines. We design systems to automate document production, rule-based calendaring and reminder services, client-tracking, and accounting aspects of a practice.
- Real Estate. Real estate is almost certainly one of an organisation's largest overheads. Managed well, corporate real estate can be a substantial operational asset, critical to the effective delivery of an organisation's core business. Otherwise, there is the risk property and facilities become a liability - a major revenue and capital cost that can constrain an organisation's ability to transform to changing business needs. We help clients deliver optimal business value from corporate real estate assets.
- Telecommunications. Telecom has gone with the biggest change especially due to the convergence of multiple media and services. We gained rich experience from these engagement and remain in the fore front of Telecommunication market.